The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
by Catherine Chiu
- God, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
- In the darkest days, the Lord puts the best people in your life.
- It was exciting again to live in an infinite fiction.
- Pain demands to be felt.
- All salvation is temporary.
- I think forever is an incorrect concept.
- “Most parents don’t know really their children.” – Otto Frank
- You have a choice, in this world, I believe, about how to tell sad stories.
- The world is not a wish-granting factory.
- Ignorance is bliss.
- Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
- Grief doesn’t change you. It reveals you.